Do you want a career within the fast paced and ever changing world of I.T.? Then look no further. In the last 30 years we have trained thousands of young people who have gone on to have successful careers in I.T. all over the world. We can offer you training that will enable you to move into careers working on servers, networks, operating systems, helpdesks or carrying out P.C. maintenance & repairs. Many of our apprentices have won awards, others have gone on to set up their own businesses and even more have well paid and successful careers within I.T. that all started with an apprenticeship at ITEC.
If you’re passionate and enthusiastic about I.T. then we want to hear from you. Our employers are looking for motivated individuals who want to succeed. Ideally you will have a grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE, or have the ability and determination to work towards this.
Typically your I.T. Apprenticeship with ITEC will look like this:
- Level 2 City & Guilds Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 2 City & Guilds Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA Server Admin Fundamentals
- Functional Skills Maths, English and I.T.
- Employers Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills