Apprenticeships are great for business!
Do you want to grow your business whilst cultivating some fresh young talent?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
At ITEC we offer apprenticeships to enthusiastic and motivated young people who are looking for their first position on the career ladder. We work with employers across the county who want to employ and train these individuals to work within their organisations and make a positive contribution.
Our Apprenticeships are fully supported with a 5* service that starts from the minute you contact us. We will help you to advertise and recruit the perfect apprentice for your business, and then deliver a programme of learning that meets the requirements of the job. We are always on hand should you encounter any problems or have any questions.
As an employer, you can expect the following from ITEC:
- A free recruitment service
- A programme of learning appropriate to the apprentice’s job role
- An apprentice progress review meeting every 12 weeks
- Feedback on any day-release sessions that your apprentice undertakes at our centre
- Opportunity to integrate professional qualifications into the apprenticeship
- Support and guidance from day one
- A qualified staff team who have the interest of the apprentice at the forefront
In return we ask that you:
- Give your apprentice a contract of employment for the duration of the apprenticeship
- Employ them for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Pay them at least the National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
- Give them time during their working week to complete work on their qualification
- Attend the review meetings and set realistic targets that will stretch and challenge them
- Provide them with a safe place of work and give them every opportunity to achieve
- Support and work with ITEC in the best interests of the apprentice and their programme
If you think an apprentice could bring value to your business, contact us today. A member of the Youth Programmes Team will arrange to visit you and discuss your business needs.